The latest tech
We use everything from Tensorflow and Keras, through to Svelte. As a young company we have the flexibility to quickly adapt to new and emerging technologies. We hire bright people capable of picking up new technologies as needed.
Unlike some startups we won't try to buy you offer with promises of "great career development" or future riches. Of course we will try to offer you a great career but we also understand you need to live today.
COVID-19 made us all evaluate our working practices. Remote working is here to stay. We want to hire the best talent, wherever you are. We are happy for people to work from anywhere across Europe or further afield.
We generally advertise tech vacancies on the relevant forums and user groups. We also use the popular job boards like JobServe, cw jobs etc. However you are welcome to reach out to us at any time. Some of the skills we look for are:
- Data engineering - Pandas, NumPy, SciPy, Spark (Scala or Python) etc
- Machine learning - Tensorflow, Keras, PyTorch, ScikitLearn, Spark ML etc
- NLP - Understanding of POS, Dependency parsing, NER etc.
- Computer Vision - Classification, Similarity (e.g. triplet loss), Siamese networks, GANs etc
- Scala, Java, Kotlin
- Svelte, React, Vue, Angular etc
- Google Cloud
- Docker, Kubernetes
- Jenkins and other CI tools
- Sales - We value sales staff just as highly as our tech team. Prior tech sector experience is not required. We're looking for people with experience selling to large accounts.
- PR and marketing - We're not big on advertising but we do believe in the value of PR
Think you have something to offer, drop us a line. We promise to reply to all messagesContact us